- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Software Test Engineer
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The diagnostic teams in the department Complete Powertrain are involved early in the development of new powertrain concepts and according SW. It is a big challenge to develop solutions which both meet legal requirements and have maximum robustness not causing customer disturbances. The teams are responsible for development of system solutions, functional design and verification in full-scale test cars and HIL´s. We realize our ideas through the development of functionality software in a number of embedded control systems. The role is within the Transmission OBD & SW tools group and will serve the whole department with diagnostics.
As Software Test Engineer you have the responsibility to make sure that Software Testing is performed in a correct way, regarding the test phase as well as the documentation. Verification of the software is conducted in both vehicle and virtual environments; most verification is performed by functional white-box testing but could also be performed by document inspection, code inspection or similar activities.
* Implement software tests, execute and log tests in MIL, SIL, HIL, Box car and vehicle
* Contribute in software design and implementation reviews for testability
* Evaluate test results and documentation deviations
* Responsible for keeping up to date with new and changed requirements, design and implementation
* Report software issues found during verification
* B.Sc within Computer Science, Mechatronic, Electrical Engineering or equivalent. M.Sc is meritorious
* 3 years relevant work experience
* 1 year experience in Python and/or C-programming
* Experience in software development and from testing languages/methods
* Fluent in English, spoken and written
* Driver's license B
* Knowledge in agile methods is meritorious
* Experience in Matlab/Simulink/TargetLink is meritorious
* Ability to put end customer in focus
* Curious, open-minded, innovative
* Structured with good ability to plan daily and future work effectively
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand". And we believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Stina Sörensen at +46 729 88 94 47 or by e-mail [email protected]. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than August 29th, 2016.