- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Qliro is on a mission to become the champion of digital consumer finance in the Nordics. Our company was founded in 2014 and we have grown to a team of over 130 people from over 25 different countries, and over 1.6 million unique customers have used our payment products. We see great opportunities ahead in building new innovative financial and payments products, to solve the everyday problems of millions of Nordic consumers. We do this by building products based on three basic principles: simplicity, value for money, and great customer experiences.
At Qliro, every employees goal is to make the lifes of our customers easier.
As a developer you have the chance to contribute to that goal through delivering high quality software early, fast, and often.
We experiment, learn, improve and repeat, we work in small self-organizing teams using Scrum as our framework to support agile values. Join us on our mission to be the Nordic leader in financial technology.
What is the job about?
As a developer at Qliro, you will service and improve an increasing number of diverse products such as:
- Our fraud-prevention system where high availability and transactional speed is key.
- Our payment solution where the challenge is to set up the infrastructure and design from scratchto enable a stable and high quality product despite speed to market being the most powerful driving force.
- Our customer and client webs where the challenge lies in finding and presenting the right information in the right format in a user friendly way to our customers and clients.
- And many more smaller and bigger supportive and business critical integrations, reports and tools.
As a developer at Qliro, you will be working closely with colleagues from other departments such as risk analysists, fraud agents, operations, product and business developers in cross functional teams.
Who are you?
You are a motivated person who value and take pride in delivering high quality products through an automated delivery pipeline. You think beyond your role as developer and you are passionate about working within a team where you can challenge your colleagues in a creative way.
You are proactive, innovative and most of all you love creating what doesn´t exist.
When it comes to your skills, you are an ace in one or more of the following stacks:
- C++, linux, docker
- C#, microservices, REST, SQL Server
Hopefully you also have experience in payments, checkout, transactional systems, integrations, git and Jenkins.
We offer you
A fun and stimulating work in an expansive business with like-minded colleagues, and the opportunity for a career in an international e-commerce organization. We sit in pleasant and modern premises with the placement center in Stockholm (Sveavägen). The job is a full time position with immediate start in our Stockholm office.