- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Embedded Software Developer at Sony Mobile Communications in Lund, Sweden
The Flash Core Security section is looking for a skilled, motivated, and recently or almost graduated student who would like to work as a software engineer. Good hardware knowledge and interest is appreciated. The work typically includes development and maintenance of flashloaders, bootloaders, and other security critical components for embedded devices. Development tasks can range from implementing hardware drivers to developing Java-based Android applications. The main development environment is based on Ubuntu Linux.
Flash Core Security works with Sony Mobile products in all segments and on several different chipsets. Our work typically starts very early in the projects on the very first prototypes.
Master of Science in computer science or equivalent
- Experience of C programming for embedded systems
- Experience with low-level software
- Basic understanding of cryptosystems, and related technology, for encryption and authentication (RSA, AES, SHA256, MACs, X.509 etc.)
- Basic experience of Linux software application development
- Basic experience of Linux kernel development
- Basic experience of Git version control
For questions about the position as such, please contact hiring manager Rutger Ljungqvist at [email protected]. For questions regarding the recruitment process (BUT NOT FOR APPLICATION) please contact recruitment consultant Linda Dahlberg at [email protected]. Please send your application no later than 28th of August. Interviews are planned 7th of September at Sony in Lund, Sweden.