- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be part of a creating world-class system?
Now we are looking for an application-/database developer to our global budgeting solution! We are looking for someone who wants to work in a system where your work makes a big difference to our end users.
We give you the opportunity to work with complex data in an agile and pragmatic way. You will also have the ability to see what H&M is doing in general and how the company is developing.
Financial Data Warehouse (FDW) is a Business Intelligence system used for cost planning and analysis and is used by controllers at all levels within the company. By storing financial and finance-related information, FDW makes it possible to create ad-hoc analysis and reports across multiple organizational dimensions, regardless of brand, country or sales channel. FDW is based on products from Cognos, Microsoft and Oracle.
In the role of a developer in FDW you act expert team and support our end users. The team consists of five people and is located in Stockholm. We apply a pragmatic approach and it passes quickly from idea to reality. The team has high competence, delivery capability and focus, and there is also space to try new things.You will work closely with the business and help them transform their ideas to system changes.
H&M is an exciting place for an IT career! We open up at least one new store every weekday somewhere around the globe at the same time as we're expanding online. This requires a lot from our IT-solutions with fun challenges along the way! We offer a dynamic and creative work environment where we as a team grow together. As one of the world's largest fashion retailers we can offer you endless career opportunities.
The job of a developer at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility - and lots of fun.
Your to do-list includes:
- Further development and management of budgeting solution (Oracle database programming and Cognos Planning)
- Analyze the requirements from the business
- Participate in the maintenance of the entire system including the FDW-user support
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
As a person you are a team player with good communication skills. You are self-motivated and enjoy working independently and take responsibility. You have good analytical skills and are constantly looking for ways to improve existing solutions in a simple way.
And your skills include:
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field
- Database development with SQL and database modeling(Preferably Oracle PL/SQL)
- Good if you have worked with maintenance of a budgeting solution/application
- Good if you have worked with Cognos BI (and/or Planning)
- Experience of budgetary process is a plus
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions contact Maria Wendin at [email protected] or 08-796 55 00.
Send your CV and Personal Letter no later than 28th of August 2016