- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
TIBCO Software is a fast-paced technology company that helps customers to make better business decisions when it
matters most. Whether it’s avoiding fraud, optimizing inventory or cross-selling products, TIBCO’s Fast Data platform
provides companies with the ability to act pre-emptively on the right information at the right time.
At the forefront of today’s key IT trends such as big data, the cloud and the Internet of Things, the company offers a
broad mix of innovative products and services. TIBCO is a strategic technology partner trusted by over 4,000 businesses
around the world, including 75 of the world’s 100 largest companies.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, TIBCO is an established company yet has retained the speed and agility of a
start-up. We value and encourage new ideas, risk-taking and creative problem solving. We are looking for independent
thinkers who want to join a company that believes in innovation’s power to make the world a better place.
TIBCO Software AB seeks a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Developer to be a key contributor in the development and delivery of our next-generation data analysis system. Our comprehensive platform is used by individuals and the world’s best known companies to visually and interactively analyze data in order to find trends, outliers, and anomalies.
Our customers are found in many different types of business; pharmaceutical research, energy exploration, electronics manufacturing, finance, and government.
TIBCO Spotfire is used for analyzing many types of data from drug research data to sales figures, including today’s “Big Data” sources.
- Do you want to work for a company where we take pride in creating products used by thousands of people every day?
- Do you want to be part of a team that solves challenging problems every day?
- Do you love the world of Enterprise Software, in particular SaaS?
You will be a member of an engineering team, working directly with our teams in the Seattle, Boston, Sweden, and India.
You will be part of a team supporting the product development teams with all the tools and services needed to deliver continuously, managing the delivery pipeline including builds, deployments, automated tests and hosting test environments for feature, system and integration tests. The products are delivered both on a hosted Cloud environment as well as packaged and delivered on prem.
• Maintain and improve our continuous integration and delivery pipeline
• Stand up and maintain supported test environments for upcoming releases, ensuring their availability and reliability
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting delivery pipeline and make necessary adjustments to corresponding automation code
• Implement new solutions for supporting the delivery teams in terms of self-service solutions in terms of on-demand provisioning of environments and test systems
Examples of tools and technologies currently used:
• Python / Powershell
• GIT, subversion
• Windows and Linux
Specialized knowledge and skills:
As a successful candidate, in addition to the above, you will have experience in:
• CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GoCD or similar
• Configuration management tools
• Coding skills and experience as software engineer
• Infrastructure as code - e g using Terraform or similar tools
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Strong time management and organizations skills. Self-directed.
• Pragmatic, team player with focus on getting the job done
• Fluent in Swedish and English (written and spoken)
• Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred).
• At least 3 years professional experience with documented experience of the activities and skills listed above.
Location: Gothenburg at Första Långgatan 26
Application & contact
Please note: You must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please
make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
In this recruitment TIBCO Software AB is working with Experis IT & recruitment consultant Omar Burazerovic
mail [email protected]