- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nasdaq Technology is now looking for a Delivery Program Manager (Market Technology) to join the Project Management Office in Stockholm. You will sit in the renovated former Ford assembly plant in Frihamnen, in our spacious and open plan factory-style campus, which houses 700 of Nasdaq?s IT talent across many departments including engineering, architecture, development and testers.
Nasdaq is the world's largest exchange solution company providing top of the line trading and clearing technology with more than 3,500 listed companies. You will primarily work with Genium INET: our state of the art trading and clearing platform used to power markets in the Nordics as well as several large markets around the world, such as Singapore Exchange and Hong Kong Exchange and Clearing Ltd.
If you are someone who enjoys working in a results-driven and high-performing international culture, and thrive in a creative and dynamic environment, this is the role for you.
About the team, role and responsibilities:
As a Delivery Program Manager, you will be responsible for planning, monitoring and managing Market Technology customer delivery projects from initiation through to completion. You will play a significant part in utilizing resources and using formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes.
- Planning and monitoring Market Technology delivery projects to ensure stakeholder satisfaction. Leading a team of subproject managers, business analysts, quality manager, project controller etc. as required for the project
- Utilizing and managing resources and coordinating effectively with the delivery project team other stakeholders and colleagues
- Ensuring that the contract obligations are met regarding specifications, quality, costs and timeframes
- Managing multi-faceted and complex delivery projects across a matrix environment such as systems integration, systems architecture, new product development or custom systems development
- Building trustful and close relationships with customer key stakeholders to ensure project is positioned correctly within customer organization.
- Performing project/program management responsibilities across a number of delivery projects.
Education, Professional Accomplishments, and Certifications
- Education Required: Degree qualified in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience Required: 8-10 years
- Special Qualifications: Formal Project Management certification would
- Experience in working with projects with both agile and classic waterfall methods.
- Previous experience of financial systems or other data intensive systems
- Fluent in English verbally and written
- Excellent organizational, project-management and communication skills
- Ability to travel
As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application as soon as possible in English to https://careersintl-nasdaq.icims.com/jobs/7704/delivery-program-manager---market-technology/job
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a leading provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services across six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today?s global capital markets.