- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As one of the most successful companies for international calling in the world, we have a vision of breaking down borders. We believe in an automagic experience where customers understand what they are paying for. Our customers are “internationals”, people most often living in a metropolitan area with a need to communicate cross borders. We’re a fearless start-up, determined to disrupt the telecom industry and shake up the present day status quo.
We started back in 2006 and are now a profitable company with a turnover of 80 million dollars, operating out of our office in beautiful Stockholm. In 2016 we decided to take the next step and are focusing on high growth to become the world’s largest international calling company. We are always looking for people who share our values and ideas. Join us!
We’re looking for a Conversion Optimization (CRO) Specialist to join the Rebtel Acquisition team.
Our focus is on user growth and experience, and you will therefore be an integral part of Rebtel’s exciting journey moving forward. You will work with great colleagues from all around the world, and have fun while working in a fast-paced environment.
As Conversion Specialist, you will be responsible for our testing and optimization roadmap connected to web user flows and campaigns. This will involve tight cross-team collaboration with stakeholders from our Web-, Marketing- and Product teams. You will collect insights from stakeholders, analytics tools and other sources of business intelligence to build hypotheses for how we can improve the conversion funnel and experience for new users. In addition, you will be responsible for pushing through web changes and A/B tests, as well as translating both qualitative and quantitative test findings into actionable business insights.
• Develop and maintain Rebtel’s testing and optimization roadmap
• Translate quantitative and qualitative insights into hypotheses and suggestions for user flow-, design- and communication changes
• Develop and launch A/B tests, in close collaboration with the Web and App teams
• Turn qualitative and quantitative test results into business insights
• Create, optimize and test campaign landing pages to improve acquisition flows
• Drive testing and insight building around Rebtel’s digital advertising communication
• At least 2-3 years of work experience in relevant field
• Experience of working with A/B-testing and conversion optimization
• Deep knowledge of digital analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Data driven with great analytical skills
• Driven, smart and self-going
• Structured multitasker with team-player skills
• Experience of working in content management systems (CMS) is highly appreciated
For any questions regarding this position please contact Daniel Bromberg at [email protected]