- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As part of our new continuous delivery initiative we are setting up a team where you will be a key player revamping our development and release-process and develop tools to support our teams. Continuous Delivery is our goal and ambition.
Our performance targets are very ambitious and you often need to think outside the box in order to take us there. We are passionate about Open Source and our system is running on Red Hat and VMware. Other technologies we use are PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Elastic, Ansible, Redis and Memcached. We let the need tailor the solution and choose the right tools for the job. Your challenge will also be to educate and advocate for automation improvements.
We are looking for a motivated and positive team player
- You are a person who has a holistic approach, has a desire to reduce the gap between development and operation, and understand the entire supply chain.
- You have the ability to analyze and always try to see the best way forward.
- You are passionate when it comes to improvements and have a genuine interest in continuous delivery and understand that modern systems administration is all about automating tasks rather than performing them.
- Last but not least, we see that you are communicative and can handle many internal contacts.
Skills and requirements
- Several years experience of various complex systems
- Real-world experience with configuration management systems (e.g. Puppet, Ansible, Chef).
- Expert knowledge of *nix systems.
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
A typical morning at Derivco starts with a breakfast enjoyed together with your colleagues followed by stand ups for each team. Our work environment is a place where collaboration and innovation is encouraged and everyone can contribute. Our teams are challenged to create and learn at every opportunity. We offer flexible work hours and family-friendly policies.
We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Working at Derivco means working in a young, dynamic and fast moving environment with innovative people who are passionate about their work.
Last day to apply - Aug 31st. Welcome with your application.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.