- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Kitab Sawti is a Swedish startup based in Stockholm with an office in Cairo. We are building an Arabic audiobook service because we want to spread the great knowledge, culture and joy that literature brings through an accessible media.
We are passionate for our cause and we are now expanding our versatile team with a UX/UI designer. This is a unique opportunity if you want to join early with a company in a global, growing market.
As a UX/UI designer, your job is to make our users happy. You will create and design our UX, sometimes from scratch and sometimes by evolving an existing idea or design. You will be deeply involved in the process of defining and communicating our brand and vision throughout our products by using your ideas, your creativity and your talent within graphic design.
We are working in an agile environment and we expect you understand the concept of Minimum Viable Product and how to build products according to its principles.
You deliver results reliably and without surprises in a team setting as well as individually and you always assume responsibility and comprehend what needs to be done, why and how.
- Create and design a consistent UX across multiple platforms.
- Understand your users, their needs and their capabilities.
- Bring your ideas to the table with an open mind.
- Communicate your ideas with stakeholders and developers.
- Design and perform usability tests and act upon the results.
- Design and perform A/B testing in collaboration with developers.
- Follow up, evaluate and evolve your designs continuously.
We expect you to have
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken
- Excellent, proven skills within UX design (web and app).
- Excellent, proven skills within graphic design.
- Experience of usability tests and A/B testing.
- Experience of working with the concept of Minimum Viable (Loveable) Product.
We want you to have
- Experience of designs for right-to-left languages.
- Skills in the Arabic language (written and/or spoken)
- Experience of working in a startup environment.
- Any other talent that is helpful to you and your team! :)