- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As Senior Software Engineer in one of our Agile development teams you will actively contribute to a culture of continuous improvement, spending your days working with intriguing tasks with a main focus on delivering customer value. The focus of this role is quality. You will work with quality assurance of code, applications, and systems, which involves both planning and development of quality process, and independent creation of automated (majority) tests. You will also be an important part of helping us create a culture where testing is not something limited to the QA chapter.
Our product development teams are working dedicated in order to add new business functionality in higher speed than ever before. They all have a high technical level and are expected to work efficiently within the team to solve complex problems, from analyzing the problem to designing, planning and implementing the solutions. We're influenced by scrum, which means that you will be part of the entire development cycle ? all the way from user story to production delivery to operational support. In order to succeed with this you will have to be able to work smart and efficient, the systems needs to be up and running 24/7.
You should have the habit of quickly taking in new knowledge and learn new systems. Working in project form is a matter of course for you. As a person you are dedicated and enterprising. You will have a lot of contact with your team members and colleagues in the company so we appreciate if you are a good communicator with an ability to inspire others.
What ideally would intrigue us is the following:
- At least Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 5+ years? working with development or test automation, preferably in the fintech sector
- Experienced user of Unix/Linux environment
- Experience in database Cassandra and/or DB2 scripting and general usage
- Experience in SCRUM or other agile development methods
- Experience of SoapUI/Ready API, Jmeter, and Selenium Webdrive, as well and ISTQB education is advantageous, but not required.
Excellent written and verbal language skills in English is required, including the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with others. Fluency in Swedish is preferred, but upon other relevant language skills not required.
Digital River World Payments provide some of the most recognizable brands in the world with a single connection to hundreds of payment methods across the globe. We are part of Digital River, leading global provider of Commerce-as-a-Service solutions.
We operate in a flexible, quickly changing environment, with demanding and compelling technology challenges, which make our daily work complex, difficult and very interesting. We are a global business and a truly international team, with 27 languages being spoken in the office (not including Jämtska, l33t, and Java).
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including enrollment in our shared success bonus plan, a generous pension scheme, private medical insurance, supplemental health insurance cover, and annual fitness contribution. In many roles we can offer flexibility in working hours and location, taking advantage of our global footprint.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Redaktör / Content ansvarig för webb och sociala medier
- Testautomatiserare (test developer) till Santander Consumer Bank
- Polismyndigheten söker nu två stycken juniora databasadministratörer till I
- Kundsupportingenjör, Stockholm