- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for an experienced and talented designer to join our team. You will be part of the product team working closely with the product manager, and our three developers. The team will work closely with our partners who will help us launch the service in developing countries around the world.
As a designer your main responsibilities will include
- Design our product across the entire product lifecycle from ideas, to prototyping, to testing and to implementing it in the final product.
- Working with both UI and UX design of our product. Interact with our end-users and partners, observe their needs and translate them into design solutions.
- Evaluate and rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Analyse data from the product and suggest UX and UI improvements for increased conversions and customer satisfaction.
Desired skills and experience
- You have proven experience from working with designing online services across the full product lifecycle.
- You are able to work with both the UI and UX spectrum of design.
- Good eye and understanding for human interaction with mobile applications and how to create engaging online experiences.
- You believe that a design based on data and user feedback is the best key for success.
- You have a strong interest in the latest trends of designing online services.
Finally, you are a compassionate individual that cares for social change and wants to join us in our mission to fight corruption and bring development and prosperity to communities around the world.
Klarity is a part of Norrsken foundation Location: Stockholm, Sweden. Employment: Full-time. Appointment of position: October 2016. Questions? Email us at [email protected] Links: Klarity | Facebook | Article on Breakit
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.