Every day, we bring our clients' most complex projects to life and we boost their performance through our expertise in technologies and innovation processes. Where creative ideas become a reality, Altran consultants step up to transform them into innovative solutions that can enable technological progress.
Right now we are experiencing intense drive in the market and therefore, we are taking the opportunity to hire new awesome engineers to our team in Stockholm.
As an Embedded Software Engineer in Altran, you can contribute to our clients within most high-tech industries, such as: Automotive, Aerospace, Defense, Transportation, Telecom, Media, Life Sciences, and on and on! We work with all industries as long as they stay high-tech engineering.
We are not the average huge consultant company where you don't know your desk neighbor, in our team we help out and work together to make our company great. Decisions are never far away and your opinion matters.
What you do:
- Real time operating systems and real time applications
- Used to work in an agile environment
- You like to test and verify your stuff after innovating
- C/C++, Matlab, Simulink, and at least one scripting language
- Preferably but now necessarily: Perforce, Jira, Git, Gerrit
Who we believe you:
- Have a couple of years of experience as a consultant
- Have a master?s degree in a relevant field of study
- A people person who does not see work as a 40-hour thing, but as the adventure it is
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong interest for technology
-and maybe even have a couple of your own technical projects at home!
In Altran, we take pride in calling ourselves Innovation Makers. Would you?
Apply by sending your CV and personal letter to [email protected], marking application "Embedded Software Engineer Sthlm". For more information, please contact Mikael Björkdahl, Account Manager phone: 076-119 12 93
Altran is one of the world-leading global consulting companies in the innovation and high-tech R & D develops. For more than 30 years, Altran has delivered solutions to companies and organizations in sectors such as aerospace, automotive, energy, railway, finance, healthcare and telecom.
By covering all phases of product and service development, from strategic planning to the final product, Altran has a leading position within five solution areas: Intelligent Systems, Innovative Product Development Lifecycle Experience, Mechanical Engineering, and Information Systems.
We are "Innovation Makers" and internationally Altran have about 27 000 employees in more than 23 countries. In Scandinavia, Altran is represented in Borlänge, Gothenburg, Karlstad, Linköping, Malmö, Stockholm and Oslo, with about 500 employees.