- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avalanche Studios and Expansive Worlds are looking for an experienced Graphics Programmer to work within a mid-sized team on a new, exciting self-published title.
The Graphics Programmer will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining graphics-related systems within the Avalanche Engine. We have a reputation for producing great looking open-world games and you will be instrumental in our efforts to drive innovation.
• 3+ years experience of professional C/C++ programming
• Prior experience working as a graphics programmer on at least one shipped title on current-gen consoles
• Solid background in rendering with experience in shaders and lighting
• Good knowledge of modern rendering architectures and graphics API’s - X360 or XboxOne, PS3/PS4, DX11/DX12
• Experienced withCPU/GPU optimizations
• Strong math skills
• Worked with deferred render pipelines
• Developed tools and asset pipelines
• Proven track record in profiling and low-level optimization
• Building shaders from the ground up and techniques used in advanced lighting
• Worked with DX11
• Proven ability to work well with artists and communication in a team environment
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm.