- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be a part of developing the future of online video at our Stockholm office? We are looking for an engaged and enthusiastic backend developer with a committed attitude and a will to deliver!
Screen9 is a fast growing company within the streaming video market with offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Krakow. Our Online Video Platform is used by media companies, e-commerce sites and large corporations like DN, DI, Electrolux, SAAB, Clas Ohlson, Nelly, Stadium, TUI Nordic and many more globally.
About the position
You will be working with developing our backend systems handling everything from video transcoding, asset management to collection, processing and access to statistics for all video usage. You will be part of a team that cares deeply about what it does, both in terms of building the best product in the market space as well as the code they produce. The team takes responsibility for delivering on the roadmap and continuously identifies product enhancements on the way.
The position is available in our new Stockholm office.
Who are you?
* You are interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
* You are experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools
* You are comfortable running your software in Linux environments
* You know and care about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing
* You're familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems
* You have good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
* You have a BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science.
Some of the techniques and products we use
* Python with gevent
* OpenSource tools and software
* Amazon AWS tools and technologies
* Linux environment
* Agile workflow
Why join us?
* Be part of a brilliant development team.
* We're small, you will be a crucial part of the company?s success.
* We work with open source on linux platforms.
* The result of your work will be used by millions of end users.
* Flexible work hours, fresh office, international colleagues.
How to Apply
Both Swedish and English speakers will be considered for the position, your application documents can be in either language
Send your CV and cover letter in text or PDF format to job+developer [at] screen9.com (Subject: Backend Developer).