- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Team Manager to challenge and grow our product development team for Snow License Manager. If you enjoy a vibrant and fast changing environment with leadership, quality and agility as your drivers – you are the one we are looking for!
Since our employees are our biggest and most important assets, your main focus will be your team and the individuals in it. We expect you to build a motivating environment and a great team spirit. The team today consists of developers, testers, scrum masters an architect and a product owner. Currently the team consists of 18 team members divided into 2 scrum teams.
The role requires strong skills in keeping focus and driving releases successfully towards the product goals. Together with the other team managers you will work on further improving our agile development processes as well as focusing on cross-team collaboration.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSABILITIES WILL BE
• Setting the direction of the team
• Continuously inspire and develop your team of engineers
• Lead and motivate the team towards the goals
• Develop Agile development processes
• Drive cross-team improvement
• Recruiting and staffing
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
You know what it takes to build a team, you believe in empowering each individual and encourage innovation to build a strong engineering culture. You are well versed in engineering practices such as agile, lean and test driven development.
• Experience from leading a software development team
• Experience as a software developer
• Documented leadership experience with personnel responsibility
• Solid skills in team building and strong communication skills
• Can do attitude and strong personal drive
• Fluency in both Swedish and English, written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a chance for the right person to accelerate their career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make a daily impact. Everyday you’ll get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. If you are the right person for the role we’ll offer you exciting and developing assignments and you’ll get to be a part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application!