- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nordnet is a bank for investments and savings. We operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Our concept gives customers control of their money, and our vision is to become the no. 1 choice for savings in the Nordics.
Nordnet has 400 employees and is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange.
Are you ready to redefine the financial industry? Are you looking to leave an impact on the financial lives (and futures) of hundreds of thousands of families across the Nordics? Do you give energy to those who work with you and are you looking for an energy boosting work environment? Then Nordnet is the place for you.
Nordnet is a bank for investments and savings. We operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. Our concept gives customers control of their money, and our vision is to become the no. 1 choice for savings in the Nordics. Nordnet has 400 employees and is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange.
This is part of the role
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Design Studio, currently consisting of a team of product designers and design researchers. We run design sprints, create prototypes and research Nordnet’s future products and services. If you want to get to know the studio more, please read some of our articles on Medium (https://medium.com/nordnet-design-studio).
The main responsibility of the Senior Product Designer is designing innovative products and services for Nordnet across digital touchpoints, such as our web and apps. You will closely work with our product owners, scrum teams and business developers to create useful and delightful interfaces for our customers.
This is you
• You solve UX problems with ease
• You love the design process, whether that’s interviewing customers, quickly sketching ideas, prototyping or validating design decisions on customers
• You are comfortable working in, and adding patterns to, an existing visual system
• You feel that consistency is a core tenet of a usable interface
• Your view is that collaboration is key to successful design
• You always want to learn and evolve your skills
• Your designs are grounded in the needs of customers, as well as, business goals and technology capacities
• You are comfortable sharing your designs in front of larger groups, and explaining your design rationale
• You have an entrepreneurial spirit and you want to challenge traditional industries through unconventional design
• You have worked a few years within a design-driven organization, for instance at an agency, a start-up or an in-house design department.
• You have experience working on large scale projects in an agile environment
Fluent in English and Swedish is mandatory
At Nordnet, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. We started from a belief that changing the hierarchic financial world was possible. We became part of redefining the industry when we gave the customers power over their own savings.
You will become a central part of a journey that has only just begun. To be leading in innovation, technology and product development will take us where we want to go.
Questions & applications
If you have questions, please contact recruitment manager Heidi Ershult, ([email protected], telephone: 070–453 50 35).
Please apply today by using the button below – we will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we do only accept applications through our recruitment system, hence no email applications will be considered.
We want to inform you that Nordnet conduct credit and background checks on the final candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.