- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join our Singleview team and take an active role in development, maintenance and operations of Singleview Billing, Rating and Customer management systems for world class telecom operators.
Seavus offers work in an energetic and friendly environment, in multinational team, implementing an agile development process.
People are the greatest value of Seavus. We offer them the best working and professional conditions in a competitive industry:
- Working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Collaborating with various experts and professionals in the team
- A secure job
- Career, personal and professional development.
The following responsibilities are part and parcel of your role in the delivery of the assignments:
- Test new change requests,
- Raise defects and re-test,
- Perform regression tests as needed by the project.
- Provide test methodology know-how and adhere to best testing practices and methodology.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Analysing new requirements and defects
- Estimation of test work
- Writing test specifications
- Test execution (manual or automated)
- Defect creation and management
- Communicate potential risks and problems with the Team Lead and Project Manager
Qualifications required for joining Seavus Singleview team:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in one of the Singleview products:Singleview Convergent Billing Configuration,Singleview Customer Management Configuration,Singleview Process Engine Configuration,Singleview Commerce Engine Configuration
- Minimum 4 years of experience in : Software testing, test preparation, estimation, test execution and test reporting, defect management tools (JIRA or other), test management tools, billing processes, payments, customer management
- Some experience in: SQL, Agile methodologies or scripting
- Fluent English and fluent written and spoken official Macedonian Language; - Knowledge in all Microsoft Office Applications; knowledge and experience of testing methodologies, knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows OS; knowledge and experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems;
- Active listening, speaking, reading comprehension, critical thinking, writing, complex problem solving, time management, active learning, instructing, judgement and decision making, monitoring, coordination, service orientation, social perceptiveness, systems analysis, troubleshooting.