- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Seavus® is a software development and consulting company with a proven track-record in providing successful enterprise-wide business solutions. The company has over 600 employees worldwide and offers a variety of products and service options, successfully covering the European and US market from several offices in the world. Their expanding portfolio covers: BSS/OSS, CRM, CEM, Business Intelligence solutions, ALM, embedded programming, mobile and gaming solutions, managed services, as well as custom development, consultancy and resourcing. Seavus portfolio includes over 3,000 customers, among which leading worldwide telecoms and handset manufacturers, organizations from banking and finance industry, consumer electronics, technology, education, government, health, etc.
Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, develop embedded applications and driver support based on requirements, debug and trace the faults on developed software and provide solutions that will fix the issues or improve the system performance or robustness. Manage technical documentation. Monitor work within the team and assigned subject expertise. Collaborate in activity coordination. Continually improve processes and procedures.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Verify developed solutions to confirm that the implementation is according to the specification and that other functionalities are not damaged.
- Help HW engineers in finding possible problems in their design and develop test software according to their specification.
- Develop real time embedded applications that run on Andriod OS
- Develop real time embedded applications that run on systems without OS
- Develop SW drivers for the HW used in the embedded system for Android OS or for systems without OS
- Debug and trace developed software applications and drivers
- Develop and verify boot loader needed to start system running with Android OS.
- Answer user requests, which in most cases are minor changes or requests for information.
- Maintain developed documentation, source files and other files under versioning systems.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Monitor work done by team members with lower seniority gradation. Monitor work done by the team within assigned project subject.
Fluent written and spoken official Macedonian Language;
Knowledge in all Microsoft Office Applications;
Knowledge and experience with the latest PC's and Networking technologies, Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows OS;
Knowledge and experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems;
Excellent knowledge in development environments: Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, RVCT, GCC;
Debug and trace tools from Lauterbach;
Usage of most common protocol analyzers for USB and UART;
Excellent development skills by using C/C++ programming language.