- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Gompute is one of the world's leading HPC Cloud platforms.
HPC Cloud Platform? You wonder... , simple, its a platform built to handle large scale scientific, technical and business applications which need massive scaling and depend on technologies like parallel file systems, high speed/low latency interconnects and other technologies typically common only to a supercomputer center!
Junior Systems Administrator Infrastructure team
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
We are looking for someone to join our Gompute operations and infrastructure team, which is the team running our datacenter and backend services for the Gompute HPC Cloud platform.
Your tasks will be but not limited to:
1. Networking configuration and operation
2. Linux and Windows system administration
3. Hardware maintenance
4. Cabling and data center facility work such as installing new Equipment.
5. Automating processes in a Linux Environment
Skills/Qualifications we think you need
1. Good knowledge of Linux, specifically enterprise distributions like RHEL/SLES etc...
2. Excellent Linux scripting skills preferably with BASH and Python.
3. Network troubleshooting and general debugging skills.
4. Open to periodically being on-call outside normal work hours.
5. Excellent English and Swedish oral and written communication skills.
6. Knowledge of server hardware including cabling and data center components
7. Looking forward to learn, use and develop innovative technologies.
If you think the position is of interest and would like to apply, send your resume to [email protected] with subject "Junior Systems Administrator"