- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Tactel is an innovation and technology company with focus on digital services with unbeatable user experience. We are a part of Panasonic Avionics, which provides opportunities to work with exciting international projects.
We offer a relaxed and stimulating working environment with beautiful offices in central Stockholm, Malmö and Umeå. You will work with projects at the cutting edge of technology. You have the freedom to express your ideas and collaborate with competent and passionate colleagues.
Our developers are given significant autonomy over their work: we hire smart people and trust them to use their creativity and talents to do right by their peers and our customers. We value humility, open collaboration and foster an environment that supports learning from and mentoring others.
We're looking for hearts and skills. For passion and drive. We're looking for the humble ones, who knows how to lead and to be led. We're looking for those who can teach us things, but also be taught. We believe in personal growth, in creativity and intuition, as well as results and achievements. You're applying because you believe in us and what we do, why we do it, and you'll help get us there.
- Working on both client and internal projects
- Producing neat, reusable and maintainable code
- Organising your work within an agile team
- Working closely with designers and testers
You have strong work ethics and a passion for encouraging and driving creativity and innovation. You strive to continuously improve and further develop yourself, the team and the organization as a whole.
- Exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent development skills in Java
- Advanced knowledge of Android SDK/NDK
- Deep knowledge of Android API foundations such as Services, Intents, Activitie,
- Good understanding of Android UI (layouts, etc.)
- Web services (experience of integrating with web services i.e. RESTful APIs/JSON/XML)
- Understanding of system and application performance limits and characteristic
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of professional development experience
- Knowledge in Gradle and Jenkins
- Knowledge of Android OS architecture
- Development for Linux-based/embedded systems
- Experience with software craftsmanship (such as unit test frameworks, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI) and test automation)
- Experience with agile development processes
- Contributed to open source projects
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of native, hybrid and native Android tradeoffs
- Experience with developing across the full stack of web applications, integration with server side systems and databases
We work continuously to interview candidates, so do not hesitate to send in your application today. Go to our career page http://www.tactel.se/careers/ to submit you application. We look forward to being impressed by your story, portfolio and skills.