- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Technical Expert - Automated Software Testing
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The department Electrical Systems Integration is responsible for integration and testing of the complete electrical system and for management of the complete electrical development process. Today the department consists of four groups. The group Electrical Integration Environment is responsible to develop virtual environments at complete vehicle level to verify the electrical integration. The environment can be virtual in a computer environment, Model In the Loop (MIL) or semi virtual, Hardware In the Loop (HIL) environment. We also has a strategic responsibility to further develop the model based development integration and test technology. The group will expand its area of responsibility to take lead and coordination of automated testing of software.
We are now looking for a Technical Expert - Automated Software Testing. As a Technical expert you will operate within Volvo Car Group and lead the strategic direction for the competence area in Automated Software Testing. You will act as a "go to person" for advice. Automated testing is a strategic focus area within Volvo Car Group with great growth and development potential.
* Cross-functional lead to align strategies and implementation of automation
* Maintaining a road-map to be including strategies for further test method development, for example to move towards Model Based Testing
* Being a Volvo Car Group spokesperson for the area
* Define research projects and working with academia and partners
* Working with tool suppliers to assure a best fit with Volvo Car Group's needs that is required to assure success in the Area of Test Automation
* University degree, minimum bachelor's degree, MSc or higher degree
* Minimum 10 years of experience within Electrical and/or Software Engineering
* Extensive experience from embedded system/software development in areas like requirement management, test management, test automation, development of automated test processes, methods and tools
* Experience from the software practice Continuous integration (CI)
* Experience of agile working methods in Scrum is meritorious
* Comprehensive experience from Authorities, Academy, and Industry
* Capability and willingness to teach, coach and be a mentor to others
* High level of communication and teamwork skills
* Experience of technical leadership
* Excellent skills in English, both verbally and in writing
* Customer focused
* Engaged and curious
* Drive change and implementation
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Sourceright. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Jesper Sundström at +46 72 988 94 59 or by e-mail [email protected]. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than September 21th, 2016.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Software developer for life science
- Microservices/container developer who want’s to grow with the challange?
- Utvecklare för avancerade uppdrag!
- Visuell designer med förståelse för front-end
- Castra söker erfarna Java/C++ Systemutvecklare till kund inom Automotive