- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for a ASIC & FPGA Developer to lead a team of 10+ ASIC/FPGA Engineers at the work site of one of our clients.
· You will be part of a high end technology project with the goal
to develop and verify complex digital designs.
· Responsible for the specification, design and verification of
high-quality ASIC/FPGA applications and Systems.
· Responsible for handling customer requirements and team
· Minimum 12+ years of experience in working with ASIC &
· Experience in Customers interactions and project deliverables.
· Experience in digital ASIC design from system study to tape-
· Experience with FPGA, Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC.
· Front-end RTL Design expertise in VHDL / Verilog
· Experience in ASIC synthesis using RTL Compiler or
Synopsys Design Compiler.
· Experience with HDL simulation, synthesis, and timing closure
· Experience in Logical equivalence checking Formality, Jasper
· Experience in Static Timing Analysis using Synopsys Prime
· Experience in HVL System Verilog and verification
methodology UVM, OVM & VMM.
· Test plan development, Execution, Functional and Code
· EDA Simulation tools Questasim/ NCSim / VCS.
· Post Silicon Debug and Validation.
· Programming language C, C++ and concepts of OOP?s.
· Version control tools like CVS/ SVN/ Clear case/Perforce
· Scripting Languages Perl/Python/Shell/Tcl.
· Experience from verification of complex digital SoC designs
with CPUs, DSPs.
· Knowledge of high-speed interfaces such as PCIe, USB,
SATA, Ethernet, DDR3/4, LPDDR3/4.
· Knowledge ARM AXI protocol.
· Knowledge of other devices/standards such as SPI, IIC, SD,