- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Skanska IT Nordic has set as a strategic objective to provide the best IT services in our industry, a challenge we would like you to join us in. We are currently looking for a BI Specialist to Stockholm to strengthen our Business Analytics team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Participating in a project where we are moving our existing global BI solutions from on premise to the cloud.
- To closely cooperate with our business partner Skanska AB to provide a BI solution where business critical information from Skanska?s business units around the world is fetched into a quarterly review package to Skanska?s top management.
- Work with the whole process from gathering business requirements to creating a BI solution. Your responsibilities will include change and development tasks in both maintenance (including second line support) and projects.
To succed in this role we believe you are/have:
- A curiosity and willingness to learn more about Skanskas business and requirements and an ability to suggest BI solutions that would support the business
- Proactive approach
- Drive and ability to work independently
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and written
- Min. two years experience in working with DW and BI solutions
- Min. two years experience of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
- Experience of working with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Experience of working with Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Experience of working with Oracle BI in the Cloud (BICS)
We offer you a developing and stimulating job in a global enterprise with both challenges and possibilities when it comes to increasing the use of IT. IT Nordic is one of Skanskas initiatives to leverage synergies in the Nordic cluster. You will be a member of a high performing team, working with IT services that are vital for Skanska always in support of developing, building and maintaining the physical environment for living, working and travelling. Skanska offers opportunities for development and a long term career. We encourage learning and competence development, and offer several internal career paths within Skanska both locally and globally.
You are welcome to send your application with CV and cover letter as soon as possible.
Last day of application is 2016-09-16 although applicants may be considered earlier.
For further information please contact recruiting manager Susanne Liljeblad, tel. +46 10 448 18 27, [email protected].
Skanska is one of the worlds leading project development and construction groups with expertise in construction, development of commercial and residential projects and public-private partnerships. Based on its global green experience, Skanska aims to be the clients' first choice for Green solutions. The Group currently has 58,000 employees in selected home markets in Europe and in the U.S. Skanska's sales in 2014 totaled SEK 145 billion.