- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We recently decided to take on a new vision for our product and are now gearing up to explore a new path. As a UX/UI Designer you will be highly involved with the design and development of our new platform focused on creating a great experience for everyone involved in sports. We are building the next generation of communication and management experience for sports teams.
How do we work?
We work in smaller teams focusing on the next features and with flexible processes where team members decide how to work and move forward. You will have influence in how we work and what technology we use, experimentation is encouraged and you are expected to take initiative and bring new ideas to the table. As a part of the team you will influence and help the development of a growing product, working on evolving the product to match our vision and help develop that vision to something global.
Your piece of the puzzle?
You will be in charge of pushing the products design forward working together with the rest of the team. Help build a product that solves real problems for our users and to build a sustainable product on a global scene. Help create a new visual identity for our product.
Requirements and skills?
- Mid/Senior designer
- In love with great interface design
- Can identify design issues and present creative solutions
- An interest in crafting great user experiances
- Willing to share knowledge and listen to others.
- Ability to challenge our decisions within the team.
Bonus if you have previous experience with:
- CSS / SASS
- Experience of crafting products
Hur du söker jobbet
Denna annons är publicerad via vår partner
Uptrail.se, tjänsten där du söker jobb utan CV.