- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager/Scrum Master, to work with our super talented product development teams creating state of the art 3D optimization technologies using agile best practices. You will bring extensive experience, strong knowledge of agile project management best practices and a collaborative attitude. As an agile project manager you must be able to excel in a rapidly changing environment and be hungry and poised to drive positive change within the organization.
As a Project Manager/Scrum Master you´ll be interacting with our talented engineering and product management team, working directly with the CTO and the Head of Engineering and report to the executive team.
- Managing various projects in JIRA relating to our core software development and partner services.
- Providing software training and best practice as well as training on agile and design thinking concepts to team members as needed.
- Maintain JIRA and ensure it reflects the state of development.
- Communicate project state and project risks in agile, product and engineering team meetings.
- Identify, monitor and report on key agile performance metrics to executive team.
- Above all, foster and model a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong familiarity with project management software systems such as JIRA.
- Familiar with different agile development methodologies e.g. Scrum, KanBan etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills is a must, can present formally or informally.
- Experience using agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.
- Desire to learn and improve business processes and invest in building team skills.
To apply for this position, send your CV and your complete application to [email protected]. Don´t forget to mention "Project Manager" in the subject.
Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continously.
Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Thanks!