- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a skilled System and Network Administrator to take responsibility for maintenance and improvement of our infrastructure and datacenter. The right candidate will fill a crucial role in the growth of a dynamic tech company.
As a member of the Screen9 team you will be part of building the future of online video in a rapidly growing company. Your work will influence the millions of users already using the service today.
Our environment is Linux based and we frequently use open source tools. We value a broad skill-set and knowledge in computing, plus ability and drive to learn, over specific skills.
Your role will include the skills and technologies below, so experience with these is highly valued.
* Linux administration including custom packages, preferably on Ubuntu
* Large-scale computing hardware, including specifications and purchasing of supermicro and 3ware systems, CPU clusters, RAID systems, co-location site visits, IPMI and networking
* Configuration management and automation
* Distributed scalable systems and virtualisation, including Docker, GlusterFS, ipvs load balancing and Linux-HA
* Managing and improve a commercial monitoring system
* Scripting with Fabric, Chef etc.
* Firewalls and security, including iptables
* Server maintenance including apache, nginx, samba, mysql, postgresql, DHCP, OpenVPN, Hardware, Network and HP Switches, mail and advanced bind
* Maintenance of Wordpress, bug tracking and wiki sites
As a systems administrator at Screen9 you will have a direct impact on developing and implementing new techniques and technologies to improve and optimise operations. You will work with management to implement policies and influence how technology is used.
Successful candidates will be comfortable handling short-term daily requests while driving longer term improvement. Self motivation and responsibility are crucial, passion for investigating and learning are highly valued.
You are comfortable delivering to deadlines by managing your time and priorities, you can handle stress and are productive and responsible. You contribute well in teams with clear communication and a positive approach to problem solving, have a wide knowledge and quickly learn new skills. You make confident technology judgments taking account of maintainability, security and scalability.
Professionally you have a track record of the high standards below.
* Working efficiently, independently and in a structured way to resolve issues
* Keeping track of multiple issues without losing sight of ongoing work
* Capacity and interest to absorb new knowledge quickly
* Stress resilience to handle a fast pace
* English fluency
* A computing degree or equivalent is preferred
If you understand the importance of monitoring, redundancy, disaster recovery, configuration management, automation and structured self-documenting solutions then we want to hear from you.
How to apply
We will be interviewing continuously to hire a qualified candidate as soon as possible so applying early is recommended.
Applications can be in either English or Swedish and should include a cover letter and CV with your qualifications and previous experience. Applicants should be resident in Sweden. Email attachments should be PDF or text format only.
Send your application to job+sysadmin [at] screen9.com (Subject: System Administrator)