- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You are working as a part of OpusCapita Document Sending Platforms team providing development and continuous improvement to our Swedish outbound and printing platforms. Application specialist participates in platform and service improvement projects. One of the key responsibilities is to ensure availability of platforms and services to customers.
You are the member of the operational team which is responsible for application management, development and operations for platforms. We are looking for an Application Specialist that has 1-3 years? experience and would like to develop in this area.
- Challenging work in a leading international corporation with competent colleagues
- Opportunities for continuous growth and self-development
- Possibility to affect directly in our success as value provider in financial processes
- Academic degree on ICT
- Fundamental understanding of application management service and applicable ITIL business processes
- Working knowledge of Application Management, IT networks and protocols
- Good interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Self-starter with high initiative
- Good communication skills in English both verbal and written. Swedish is beneficial as well.
- Passion to improve processes and practices
- Windows server and RHEL
- Scripting languages
You will be located in Sweden but working as a part of international organization where good English communication skills are essential on succeeding in your job. You are also expected to solve problems independently and share knowledge with team members and other stakeholders. OpusCapita is a company that focuses on recruiting women in IT and persons from different cultures.
WHAT IS OPUSCAPITA LIKE AS A WORKPLACE?
We offer you a truly global work arena in a substantial and agile company with 2300 colleagues. We want to set the new standard for the financial processes by building a company that embodies our vision with people who work together to achieve common goal.
QUESTIONS IN MIND?
- If you have questions you are welcome to contact recruiting manager Majid Ali on [email protected] or +358405089385.
- Please submit your application including CV and cover letter using the link.
- Last day of application is 11th of September 2016. We will start interviews right away.