- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
System Safety Engineer Powertrain Dependability
Do you want to be a part of the next generation driving technology explosion in automotive powertrain development? At Research & Development, you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The group Powertrain System Safety is responsible for system safety development and related diagnostic monitoring of complete propulsion systems. Our delivery consists of software functionality that identifies inaccuracies, prevents critical events and mitigates the effect of a fault. We apply highest standard when it comes to minimise customer impact, focus on robust system design is therefore crucial.
As System Safety Engineer you will be part of a highly creative group that continuously develops and implements diagnostic and safety monitoring concepts to fit different vehicle applications. Your main task will be to be ISO26262 support within our department. You will also be responsible for joint reviews with suppliers from system safety point of view together with gathering and writing safety cases. We do this with deep knowledge in, and in close cooperation with control system development teams across VCC.
* Identify and develop requirements that will form the structural conditions for monitoring SW
* Participate in the creation of Functional and Technical Safety Concepts for systems with safety goals or ASIL classified requirements
* Participate in evaluations of proposed technical solutions (in decided architecture) with the purpose to judge the possibility of developing and calibrating a SW solution
* Participate as a representative of the Powertrain system safety group within system teams (for example when performing Hazard Analysis, FMEA, FTA, etc)
* Documenting the system safety activities in a Safety Plan and work products in a Safety Case
* Master of Science within in Electrical, Mechanical, Applied Physics, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent experience
* Experience within software development and embedded powertrain/vehicle control systems
* Extensive knowledge of system safety and monitoring methods are meritorious
* Fluent in English and Swedish, spoken and written
* Drivers License, B-level
* Positive and open minded
* High level of communication and teamwork capability
* Analytical and structured
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired luxury car brand" by simplifying people's lives. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future!
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Sourceright. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Stina Sörensen by e-mail [email protected]. Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than September 26th, 2016.