- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work with the architecture of the H&M group corporate websites?
We offer you a position as architecturally responsible for H&M Groups corporate web sites. You will be able to influence the foundation of the platform, working hands-on as well as strategically together with our enterprise architects. Your work enables our vision of a flexible, scalable and maintainable system. The solution platform Adobe Experience Manager is top rated within CMS platforms and we will give you the time and possibility to become an expert of the platform.
In close collaboration with the system responsible you will aim to fulfill the business needs from the architectural perspective. Being the technical expert of the solution you will provide guidance, perform analysis, plan testing of non-functional requirements and establish and maintain collaboration with stakeholders. We believe that you have several years of experience from working in similar roles in projects and maintenance. You will be a part of a team consisting of both local and offshore resources, with a great team spirit who likes to have fun at work!
The platform we call Glow is a part of service area IT Communications & Press. We provide IT services to our customer on the business side - the Communications & Press department in the H&M group. The top priority in our service area is to secure correct publishing of corporate information to relevant stakeholders at the right time.
H&M is an exciting place to start an IT career! We open up at least one new store every weekday somewhere around the globe at the same time as we're expanding online. This requires a lot from our IT-solutions with fun challenges along the way! We offer a dynamic and creative work environment where we as a team grow together. As one of the world's largest fashion retailers we can offer you endless career opportunities.
The job of a Solution Architect at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Secure that the architecture of the solution meets the functional and non-functional requirements
- Secure that the solution fully meets the business needs
- Lead and plan analysis and design
- Lead and plan integrations and functional development
- Guide and support our offshore team in technical matters
- Guide and support the System Responsible
- Verify non-functional requirements
- Choose techniques and tools for both maintenance and projects
- Create quality assurance documents
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- At least 5 years of Java SE/EE programming
- JS, Json, jQuery,ajax and HTML/CSS programming.
- High-level architectural knowledge of large scale web applications
- Several years of working experience within web
- Experience from CMS platforms
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate about problems and solutions with relevant stakeholders
- Experience of working with offshore team is a plus
- Fluent speech and writing in Swedish and English is a must
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions contact Charlotte Möller at [email protected] or 08-796 55 00.
Send your CV and Personal Letter no later than September 18th .
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Developers for Baseband Unit Virtualization, Cloud and ONAP (233286)
- Senior Digital Radio Algorithms Developer (246014)
- Experienced Baseband Developer to shape the 5G (249012)
- System Architect
- Test Engineer for a Global leading search engine company