- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are currently looking for a DevOps to join us on this exciting project as we continue to expand rapidly.
As a colleague at nxtedition you’ll be working with a tight, friendly and creative team of specialists in the field of system development and together you’ll create state of the art, innovative user friendly products.
You will work in parallel in different projects with regular collaborations and standups.
- Take on the challenge of DevOps and making sure our products are configured and operated optimally.
- Develop different types of micro services required for our products and integrations.
- Support our developers to write software which is easy and flexible to configure and deploy.
- Support our customers in operating and troubleshooting installations.
- You understand and are able to control setups based on virtual machines as well as containers.
- As currently our technology stack is based mainly on NodeJS, you have experience and a stable foundation for NodeJS and its ecosystem.
As a person you have a strong will to execute tasks and challenges, are open and honest and you can make an argument of your thoughts and ideas. We are convinced that it is precisely in such an environment that creates the smartest and most innovative products and solutions.
You are cooperative orientated and have the ability to work both in a team and independently. The ability to learn new things quickly, is a matter of course.
- An interest in software development and DevOps.
- Experience with Docker.
- At least one year of experience.
- Some knowledge in modern IT technologies and practices such as virtualisation, containers, clustering, load balancing and friends.
- Usage of GIT as versioning system.
- Some form of degree in computer science or equivalent.
We’re a dynamic media company with a game changing vision of how video is produced, managed and distributed for the broadcast television, publishing and corporate industry.
nxteditions goal is to eradicate the technically advanced, complex and expensive elements of traditional television & video production through the application of innovative technology.
Our team have extensive experience in the broadcast television sector giving nxtedition unique expertise and insight for working in this field which gives us a distinct advantage over our competitors.
Our clients range from major broadcast and production companies (TV2 Denmark, Nordisk Film) to magazines and newspapers (Financial newspaper Dagbladet Børsen, Copenhagen).
Our base is in Malmö with the whole world as a workplace.
nxtedition offers you a workplace where there is curiosity and a strong desire to change and improve the standard of how to communicate, mediate and tell stories through moving images. We have high ambitions for the company and our employees. The company is composed of people who are prominent with many years of experience in the industry.
Please contact us if you are a person who likes challenges, constant development and has a passion for DevOps.
Together we contribute to each other’s development and success.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.