- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are the next generation social network focused on sport fishing. Our Android app is used by hundreds of thousands of anglers on a daily basis. As an Android Engineer you will be one of our core members in our Android development team. We are a supercharged team of developers and we are looking forward to bring new coders in to help us on our journey. You will have large responsibilities from day one. What you do will have actual impact on our users and Fishbrain as a company. Your opinions and ideas will matter.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Produce high quality software using TDD, that's checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Bachelor's degree and/or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You are comfortable working with Java, Android, TDD, Git, Continuous Integration, Open Source, RESTful APIs and dealing with UI/UX challenges
- You feel comfortable working in Agile environments with plenty of things going on and release cycles of two weeks
- A fast learner. Unless you're an expert in all the above, you'll need to pick up a few things along the way
- You want to work with Android newest and older devices
- Hands-on. You prefer doing over talking. You can't wait to write code
Fishbrain is a global social network and mobile app for Sport Fishing.
And it’s true - Fishbrain can help you catch more and bigger fish. Through a combination of our Catch Map and Fishing Forecast, you can bring your fishing up another notch. Or two, even.
But here’s what keeps people coming back to Fishbrain: It’s an angling community. And that gets at our mission. With 200 million people sport fishing around the world, we’re connecting anglers to make fishing dreams come true, today and tomorrow.
As a company, we value diversity. Some of us are anglers. Some of us are parents. All of us are human. And we’re passionate about the outdoors and conservation. We have an open work culture. We have core values that we think about every week in a mindful away. And our Stockholm office is a cubicle-free, well-lit place where teamwork is fluid and ongoing. There’s also consistently excellent coffee brewing throughout the day...Why don't you join us?
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.