- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Football Addicts is looking for iOS developers with strong experience in Objective-C to join our team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
You will be working on our iOS apps - from Forza Football, that keeps our users up-to-date on their favourite teams and competitions to video highlight systems and new, groundbreaking systems.
Forza Football has over 10 million installs and over 2 million monthly active users, and at peak hours it handles thousands requests per second and sends millions of push notifications.
We are a small team of developers and designers dedicated to building great mobile apps for football fans all over the world.
Football Addicts is bootstrapped and profitable, which means no interference from investors - we have full control over our company and products, and we only build things we are proud of. We keep things simple, we have no middle managers and we avoid lengthy company policies and bureaucracy.
Our office is located in central Gothenburg, Sweden. We offer free breakfasts and Friday beers, ping-pong and shuffleboard and all the tools you need to do great work.
- Your choice of computer setup
- Flexible work hours
- Five weeks paid vacation, unlimited time off
- No middle managers and unnecessary bureaucracy
- Breakfast every day
- Friday beers
- Conference visits with all expenses paid
- Ping-pong and shuffleboard
- Read about how we created our new office: http://blog.footballaddicts.com/bestoffice
- Become a shareholder
- Relocation support
- Visa sponsorship
- Come as you are, we strongly believe in a diverse workplace
- We have a great relationship with Apple and get invited to events and workshops often
We think you have strong programming expertise and experience in Objective-C and UIKit. Experience with video programming and Core Data is a strong plus.
Documented iOS work experience is a must.
We do not hire just based on experience with a few specific tools or languages or university degrees. Rather, we want to hire developers who are smart, experienced and self-driven and can learn our tools and adapt quickly to change.
You enjoy being part of a team, you are good at taking responsibility and you are a good communicator.
We would love to see you have experience and passion for great tooling, unit testing & testing in general. You love to dive into new Apple technologies as soon as they're available, and teach your team mates about those technologies once you master them quickly.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.