- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Edgeware was founded in Stockholm in 2004 with the mission to transform TV. Today, Edgeware has built over 100 delivery networks, providing services to more than 20 million viewers around the world. Edgeware enables content owners to build a TV CDN ? so they can deliver a rich set of TV services, at huge scale and at lowest cost ? and all from a single platform. Most importantly, an Edgeware TV CDN allows content to be delivered with an outstanding viewing experience.
We are looking to strengthen our team with a Tech Lead/ Development Lead
We offer an exciting opportunity to develop world leading video streaming solutions in a fast paced and rapidly growing company. You will have a strong possibility to significantly contribute to the company´s development and continuous growth.
We are seeking an experienced Tech Lead to our headquarters in central Stockholm. Your job will include systems design, software development and requirements engineering, as well as software testing and quality assurance.
We required that you have
- Very good skills in C/C++ and Python as a bonus
- Strong Linux skills
Preferably you have
- 7+ years of relevant working experience as Tech Lead and preferably with a background as a Software Architect
- Master of Science in computer science and engineering or similar
- Experience with any of the following: NoSQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, CoffeeScript, node.js
- Experience in device driver and kernel development
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Worked as a sounding board to PO
- Good understanding of agile software development practices
- Experience from video streaming
- Since we have our headquarters in Stockholm and a strong international focus, with employees in nine countries and customers across the globe, it is important that you master Swedish and English in both speech and writing. You are also able to communicate both internally and externally.
For this recruitment, we are working with HR Academy, which is handling all contacts and documents. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Matts Henriksson, phone +46 8 410 310 71 or Gunnar Landberg, phone +46 8 410 310 73. Please send your resume in English to [email protected] as soon as possible. Write?Edgeware? in the subject row.
HR Academy has worked with qualified recruits since 1998 in the IT field. We use SHL certifications to ensure candidates' technical skills. Our experience and established network of contacts means we can always help our customer to find the right person for each relevant position.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Developers for Baseband Unit Virtualization, Cloud and ONAP (233286)
- Senior Digital Radio Algorithms Developer (246014)
- Experienced Baseband Developer to shape the 5G (249012)
- System Architect
- Test Engineer for a Global leading search engine company