- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a BI developer/architect skilled in Microsoft BI looking for you next career step?
We are looking for a Solution Designer to join us, one of Sweden's largest Business Intelligence departments, where you have a key role in designing and securing our BI solutions.
Find your place in a fast moving international environment where you as a Solution Designer will take on challenges such as designing and developing BI solutions for a hungry, high-demanding business in a complex integration landscape. As a Solution Designer you and your team closely collaborate with the business, our store expansion organization, in order to provide business intelligence, such as reports and analytics. You will be expected to come up with creative ideas and solutions for how to solve the analysis needs that our business requires. In other words you have great influence in providing the analytics that?s making our business successful. A big interest in how the BI solution supports the business value chain is a must have!
This is an opportunity for you to join a large BI organization with lots of exciting possibilities, and be a part of a highly skilled and ambitious team. We are looking for you who are experienced, motivated and a creative problem solver. You will work in an agile framework.
H&M is one of the world's largest fashion companies - and an exciting place to pursue an IT career. With more stores and new markets added every year, the group is constantly growing. Which means we're always looking for new stars to join the team!
The job as solution designer comes with lots of responsibility ? and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Participate in the analysis and understanding of business requirements and assure that the solution meets both business and IT requirements, as well as translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Responsible for data modelling and development of cubes in MS BI platform
- Responsible for designing and set up of integrations to a full data warehouse solution
- You will be part of a development team and interacting with several surrounding stakeholders, within both business and IT
- Support the development team in implementation
- Responsible for both short term and long term solution of the platform and system
- Take part in the development of architectural guidelines and standards together with the system architect
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills and knowledge includes:
- Several years' experience of development of data warehouses and designing Business Intelligence solutions, preferably in the Microsoft-suite or Data Warehouse appliances
- Several years' experience of development in relational databases with star schemas, preferably in the Microsoft-suite, modelling in 3NF and transact SQL
- The ability to understand and work on both strategic and detailed level
- The ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English and communication skills in Swedish
- Experience of Informatica PowerCenter and from working in distributed teams is desirable
For questions please contact Annika Garneij Glans at 08-796 55 00.
Please apply with CV and personal letter no later than September 25th, 2016. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Developers for Baseband Unit Virtualization, Cloud and ONAP (233286)
- Senior Digital Radio Algorithms Developer (246014)
- Experienced Baseband Developer to shape the 5G (249012)
- System Architect
- Test Engineer for a Global leading search engine company