- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a proactive leader in search of your next challenge?
Take the chance to become our new System Responsible in a fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity - a place where the customer is always the centre of attention. You will get the opportunity to lead and work with other talented and experienced team members to ensure delivery where time to market and quality is an important factor for our business.
As a System Responsible you will be responsible for a team managing the development and maintenance of 4 diverse web based systems that, amongst other things, support the global SLM (supplier lifecycle management) process of H&M production suppliers and a search platform. You will lead and work closely with all roles within your team that consists of 13 members, Developers, Requirement Analyst, System Architect and our offshore test team. You will also ensure work is coordinated with other teams and work closely with the business in Sweden and Asia. In this role you will also have a responsibility for budget planning and follow-up assist in recruitments to your team and coordinate change, problems and incidents.
As a person you are responsible, humble, positive, structured and flexible. You will be introduced to new problems and challenges continuously and it is important that you quickly and easily adapt to different situations. You are interested in leadership and have a passion for motivating others. Attention to detail and a structured approach is important both when we work as a team and individually. We work in a fast paced environment, which requires that you are driven and structured and have the ability to prioritize and work as one team.
The job of a System Responsible at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- The overall responsibility for the Supplier area and output.
- Ensuring that the delivery to business is on time and with quality
- Ensuring that there is a delivery plan, short term and long term.
- Reporting status to IT Service Responsible, Business and other stakeholders
- Responsible for the internal way of working within the team
- Motivating and developing your team members
- Coordinating changes, problems and incidents
- Documenting, preparing and evaluating decision material
- Working closely with IT Service Responsible to ensure that your delivery plan is in line with overall strategy and goals
- Responsible for the maintenance plans
- Responsible for budget planning and follow-up
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- Minimum 2 years prior experience as a System Responsible, Project Leader or similar where you have managed the delivery of a team
- Practical experience of Agile work methods such as Kanban or Scrum
It is an advantage if you have experience working with offshore teams and practical experience acting as Scrum-master/agile coach.
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For more information please contact Caroline Lindfors +46 8 5176 2375
Please apply with CV and personal letter no later than September 25th
We accept applications in both Swedish and English.