- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be part of a team that delivers top quality releases in both self-made systems and third party products. You'll work closely with our test engineers and developers, keeping up with existing testing tools, techniques, processes and requirements. You'll work with all layers of the application, striving towards automated testing but also performing manual testing on both iOS and Android. Furthermore, you will design/develop tools and test automation and be responsible for all aspects of quality.
- Work closely with business owners, developers and fellow test engineers
- Aid development teams to ensure resolution of reported defects
- Create and maintain automated test cases
- Plan and execute manual testing
- Understand underlying system architecture and user requirements
- Experience within agile development
- Experience with test automation (i.e selenium, selendroid, etc)
- Experience with manual testing techniques (i.e Exploratory testing and SBT)
- Experience developing test scenarios
- Programming skills in Java
- Basic understanding of Web, iOS and Android development
- Experience in setting up processes for automation
In short, we're looking for a tester with great energy, test automation experience and who constantly strives to learn something new.
Sounds exciting? Then what are you waiting for? Send us your application right away!
When working at iZettle, you can expect interesting challenges, as well as a great team. Join us to get a chance to truly make a difference for entrepreneurs all around the world!
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company