We are looking for an experienced C++ and C# programmer with strong knowledge of 3D graphics development to write visualization and optimization code for our Simplygon product line. Our enginge programmers help create, enhance and maintain core systems, as well as develop optimization capabilities for multiple platforms. Working directly with our core engineering team, the position reports to the Head of Engineering and VP of Product.
- Design and develop new engine technology for current and future visualization and optimization pipelines.
- Collaborate with others on the team to design and build architectures for new systems, maintain and improve those of current systems.
- Manage a large codebase that touches multiple platforms.
- Design and implement efficient low-level systems to support higher-level systems & pipelines.
- Rewrite existing systems as directed for increased functionality, reduced memory usage and increase performance.
- Respond to bugs and feature requests related to engine code as directed
- Keep current with the technological develoments and advancements in the computer game industry
- Develop familiarity with hardware details of specific platforms, their capabilites and performance bottlenecks.
- Educate and collaborate with other departments on technology and engine through either spoken or written format.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as engine developer
- Proven C++ and C# expertise.
- Experience with game engine development.
- Experience working with multithreaded systems.
- Performance optimization skills.
- Nice to have: experience of working with onsite and remote teams.
To apply for this position, send your CV and your complete application to [email protected]. Don´t forget to mention ?Core Engineer? in the subject.
Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continously.
Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Thanks!