- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work with creating the most innovative and visually impressive casino games on the market? Our Stockholm Game Studio is looking for an experienced Software Developer who enjoys the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with quality, agility and creativity as main drivers.
At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our development teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have two things in common though ? the passion to succeed together and keep driving the digital casino market.
The Game Studio?s common goal is to stay ahead and always develop the best and most innovative games. Our teams consist of the most creative, passionate and talented in their guild. Are you one of us?
Full stack Developer at NetEnt
This position will give you the chance to join our journey of creating some of the most exciting games in the online casino industry. You?ll get the opportunity to learn new technology and develop your skills while helping us achieve our goal of providing the best games on the market.
Innovation in our games is of high importance, this requires our developers to be able to come up with creative solutions to continue pushing the boundaries of online casino gaming. Here you would work in a self-propelled, agile team with Developers, Testers, Sound designers and Animators.
What you will do here:
- Game design and prototyping, from idea to end product.
- Maintenance of existing games that the team has created.
- Working together with framework teams to continuously evolve the framework to help push the boundaries for what we can do with our games.
- Build and release our products using tools such as Maven, Jenkins and Foreman.
We believe you solid programming experience consisting of:
- Object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Structured software development and its life cycle.
- GUI oriented development.
- A talent for programming graphical effects with an eye for detail is a plus, otherwise you?ll learn it here.
Who are you?
A person that wants to work with Game Development, games played by extremely many people all around the world. To thrive in this role and in our company it is important that you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and work well under pressure. You communicate well and do not hesitate to initiate a dialogue with relevant stakeholders. You are prone to take own initiative and enjoy working independently as well as in a team.
We look forward to your application in English including a letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.
Join the NetEnt journey ? warm welcome with your application!