- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a new colleague to join us as a Technical Support Analyst. This person will be responsible for customer service, troubleshooting and assisting others with technical solutions connected to the APSIS Pro software - web based communication platform.
As Technical Support Analyst you act as a bridge between Customer Support and Development teams. Helping others (customers and colleagues) is a major component of your job. APSIS Pro tool is a complex web-based tool for email communication. It is important that you are always in the forefront on all the system updates and new functions. Your daily tasks will include:
- Investigating customer requests, troubleshoot and find solutions
- Consulting errands with APSIS development team and the technical
- Querying database to get customized reports
- Troubleshooting in API (Application Programming interface)
- Log analysis - look at multiple logs to understand issues that clients
might run into
- You enjoy being challenged with new technical problems and work in
Skills and passion
You are an ideal candidate if you are a problem-solver, who likes to work in a fast paced international environment. You are also a strong team player. Your other skills include:
* Knowledge of databases - we work in MS SQL
* Windows server administration experience
* Basic knowledge of networking
* Basic knowledge of C# and .NET
* Advantage if you earlier worked with integrations via API or Web Services
* Previous experience from a Technical Helpdesk role is a plus
* Fluency in English and Swedish (or other Scandinavian language) is a must
Place of work and relocation:
This job is in Malmö, a friendly multicultural city and the urban hub of southern Sweden. Our office is located in the city center, very close to the main bus and train station. We offer help with relocation to Malmö on individual basis.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English at https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oN9o3fw7&s=AF
If you have any further questions about this position contact our recruiter Kristos Tsilkos at [email protected].
At APSIS, we create industry-leading services and easy-to-use technology for digital marketing. Every day, our team provides services, inspiration and know-how to thousands of customers in more than 50 countries.
To stay the preferred provider we are today, our team's focus is on developing sophisticated software, providing intelligent services and expanding in new markets. We need new, talented colleagues who, like us, love to challenge the status quo and give our customers an outstanding digital marketing experience. Read more and apply for your dream job on http://www.apsis.com.