- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Auddly you will be one of our very first infrastructure engineers which means you will have the chance to form the team and workflow as it is being built!
As part of our new continuous delivery initiative we are setting up a team where you will be a key player revamping our development and releaseprocess and develop tools to support our teams.
What you'll do:
Among many things that come with working at a startup and on a small team, you will:
- Work closely with our developers to create and deploy new, scalable production systems.
- Monitor and diagnose production environments in AWS cloud.
- Create and maintain internal infrastructure to ensure that our daytoday runs smooth.
- Create a continuous delivery pipeline to ensure our users get the latest and greatest while our developers can iterate fast.
- Apply security best practices.
- Detect and respond to external threats.
- Work with Linux and automated build and configuration tools.
- Bake AMI’s.
- Play Rocket League.
- Have fun!
Who you are
- You enjoy learning, working, and growing in a team
- You view development as a craft that requires mastery and dare to experiment, fail and learn from your mistakes
- You are excited about designing and building distributed and scalable systems
- You are experienced in AWS cloud, Unix/Linux environments and might have experience with PHP development (or have other programming experiences and are willing to learn)
- You have good understanding of data structures and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
- You are a strong team player that is proactive in collaborating with other software engineers; you take advantage of learning and leadership opportunities that arise
Hur du söker jobbet
Denna annons är publicerad via vår partner
Uptrail.se, tjänsten där du söker jobb utan CV.