- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the position of Senior Java Developer who has the ambition to grow into the position of Solution Architect in Asset Optimisation Nordic.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
Asset Optimisation Nordic enables Markets? ambition by timely and sustainable delivery of business value through IT in the area of Midterm and Shortterm Asset Optimisation applications.
The Senior Java Developeris in this area responsible for the analyses and design of solutions which will accelerate business development and which are compliant with Markets architectural and development guidelines.
Giving Markets competitive advantage by:
- Analyzing business requirements.
- Translating functional business requirements/designs into IT solution designs and creating the necessary documents.
- Calculating design and build effort for solutions.
- Developing applications using mostly Java technologies and developing applications in .NET.
- Coordinating and guiding developers in projects.
- Keeping up to date in the field of application development.
- Participating actively in an agile team.
- Participating in the on call team supporting 24/7 business critical applications (not only Java).
Ambition to grow into the role of Solution Architect with the following tasks:
- Acting as a contact person for business regarding IT architectural questions.
- Creating an IT target architecture for Asset Optimisation Nordic.
- Advising the IT Management in IT architecture related questions.
- Participating in the cross country solution architect team.
We are looking for:
Our successful candidate has a relevant graduate degree such as Bachelors in Business and Information Technology, Engineering or other related field with a minimum of 5 years of overall IT software development and IT operations experience. Knowledge of the energy market is advantageous. Your command of Swedish and English is strong, both verbally and written.
Your personal characteristics:
? Deep knowledge and experience with complex soft- and hardware solutions
Five years of hands-on application development experience
? Experience in using GIT as source version handling
? Experience in using Swing/Jide, Weblogic, Spring and Oracle database and Maven
? Experience in IT planning and IT ITIL processes are beneficial
? Strong level of customer focus and technical communication skills
? Fast learner and early adaptor of new business and technological developments and entrepreneurial behavior
? Team oriented and excellent communicator
? Willing to travel (travel requirements generally less than 5%) and participate in a 24x7 support shift
It is a benefit if you have understanding of the market and business processes and /or Experience in a Trading or Generation environment
We welcome your application, including CV in English and cover letter in Swedish no later than 22th of September 2016.
We look forward to receiving your application!
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Beata Przygoda (Manager Asset Optimisation Nordic) +46 70 539 63 51. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact recruiter Maria Rabb +46 707775546
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Carl-Gustaf Angelin (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Jan Palmqvist (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 0