- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Come join us at Lundalogik and work on Lime CRM, our highly customizable application platform and flagship product that helps companies make a lasting impression on their customers. We’re looking for the right person to lead the development of our Windows client and to make sure it is up to date with all new features in our continuously improving platform. You will be working in a fast paced environment where teamwork, delivering quality software and having a great time at work are the highest priority.
What you will do:
- Lead and coordinate the development of the Windows client for Lime CRM with its mixed C++/C# codebase (yes, that involves a great deal of programming).
- Grab the opportunity (and responsibility!) to influence and improve the application and thereby the everyday working experience of a large number of people.
- Work with product management in building the roadmap that makes the Windows client even more loved by our users.
This is what you get:
- Employment in a product company where we own the entire lifecycle from development to end-user support. In other words – we understand that Doing Things Right pays off in the end.
- Really smart and experienced colleagues with an agile and pragmatic mindset.
- Healthy working conditions. We have a deep understanding of software craftsmanship all the way up in the executive management team.
- Job security. We've been around for many years, with constant organic growth and real profitability from the start. This doesn't mean we're old and boring – we continuously improve, explore new ways and evolve everything from our products to how we work as an organization.
To be able to do the job well, we believe you:
- Have a few years of C++/C# experience.
- Like to optimize, polish, refactor and in other ways improve "your" baby.
- Know your way around .NET, MFC, Win32, COM libraries/APIs or that you are the "what I don't know I will learn" type of person.
- Have a serious get-things-done attitude.
- Know the benefits of CI/CD tools (we're using TeamCity).
- Have worked in an agile environment and love knowledge sharing.
- Speak and write English fluently. If you know Swedish, that’s also nice.
- Bonus points: SQL Server, Python and/or MSI/WIX packaging experience.
Our core business at Lundalogik is developing and delivering magical CRM software that helps companies make a lasting impression on their customers. We have been loved for our products and our people by thousands of users in the Nordics for quite a few years now, and we continue to grow.
As one of Sweden's last few completely independent software houses we take great care of our developers -- lean organization, few meetings, no phones, cool people and unlimited access to your favorite caffeine source.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.