- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for an experienced 3D Engine Engineer to work with our engineering team to build technology that supports best in class visual asset optimization pipelines for game and non-game industries. You have an extensive experience with real time engine development, rendering technologies, a deep understanding of different rendering approaches and proven experience building real time rendering pipelines and game engine applications.
This position reports directly to the Head of Engineering.
- Develop and maintain our in-house 3D engine.
- Build and support rendering related tools and pipelines to enable content makers to efficiently produce high quality visual assets.
- Be the point of contact for rendering related discussions between our product teams.
- Minimum of 5+ years rendering and game engine development experience.
- Proven C++ and C# expertise.
- Extensive experience in graphics APIs.
- Experience writing highly optimized post effects and shaders for multiple platforms.
- Experience with offline rendering techiques, such as ray tracing, path tracing and light mapping.
Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continously.
Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Thanks!
Hur du söker jobbet
Denna annons är publicerad via vår partner
Uptrail.se, tjänsten där du söker jobb utan CV.