- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As our Quality Assurance Engineer youshall beresponsible for designing & developing tests across our APIs, web and desktop applications. You will work in our QA team to help maintain and extend our current test environment and processes, as well as create new processes, programs and best practices for testing specific focal areas.
You need to be capable of debugging and analyzing tests & have experience using automated testing and report generation. As a part of R&D, you´ll have the opportunity to experience and contribute to new and exciting technologies potentially outside the scope of their immediate role.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you´ll be interacting with our talented engineering and product management team, reporting to the Head of Engineering.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured processes and programs for testing specific focal areas as required
- Estimate, prioritize plans and coordinate testing activities
- Define, design, debug and analyzing tests
- Create and apply automated testing and communicate results using report generation
- 3+ years of experience as a Test Engineer in a software quality assurance team
- Scripting an automation experience
- Familiar with automated and regression testing
- Extensive exposure to debugging tools on both Linux & Windows and web environments
- Comfortable with version control systems
- Strong communication skills
Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously.
Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.