- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are Observify.
We’re start-up based in the heart of Stockholm - Kungsholmen. Right now we’re on the brink of something big with many eventful years ahead including international expansion; because we have a very exciting product we put a lot of time and love to develop - Observify.
We're a bunch of original people with a lot of passion for what we do. These two ingredients generate a smooth dynamic, where we get a lot done while having fun in the process. Since we’re a fast growing company, we make sure to be agile to manage all changes imposed on us. We're a tight team and leave our egos at the door. We strive to be the best and most simplistic product in the market fighting against many hard core analytics tools.
Who are you?
This is a few tasks that you’ll generally be expected to perform:
- collaborate with a team of UI designers, programmers, and server admins, to bring brand new concepts to market
- maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- test the product after implementation to ensure it looks and works as it’s supposed to
- stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
develop new user-facing features
- ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
You love your job and have a genuine passion for what you do which is reflected in your personality as well as in your previous jobs. It’s very important for us that you creative and self-motivated, you also understand our vision and the product as a whole to produce in line with our expectations. It’s very beneficial for you to have and to link to a portfolio with some of your previous work as proof of your skills.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company