- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ambitious about advanced problem solving, complex system integrations and new technology? Than we have the right challenge for you!
The ICC is a key part of H&M's IT environment and is responsible for all systems integrations. We serve all IT-divisions, as well as some external partners with our integration platforms. For H&M´s business processes to work, it is important that the integrations and deliveries from our integration competence centre are of high quality, and in this role you will very much contribute to this quest.
As an Integration Architect within ICC you will work with Integration Developer Leads during the design of integrations and have a tight dialogue with customers in order to help them with their integrations. In your role, you will design new and update integration objects mainly concerning information modelling and XML schema creation. You will also take part in defining, improving and communicating ICC integration principles and guidelines to other architects and customers within H&M.
To succeed in this role we believe you have experience working as an Integration Architect, preferably with BizTalk. You are structured, pro-active and are not afraid of taking on new challenges. You have a holistic approach, are a team player and a good communicator.
The job of an H&M Architect comes with lots of responsibility ? and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Close cooperation with the Area architects for the appointed area/areas in order to capture future needs and coming projects
- Together with the other integration architects working to constantly improve the integration architecture at H&M.
- Provide competence and support for other architects and developers within H&M, regarding integration architectural issues.
- Participate in pre-studies and RFI/RFP work for new IT Solutions together with our customers to ensure that ICC integrations guidelines are followed.
- Analyze and evaluate integration technologies, patterns, standards and architecture in order to make sure that ICC is providing H&M with patterns and infrastructure that are needed.
- Work proactive together with the customers to ensure that the integration architecture at H&M is kept solid when the IT environment changes, if needed make a redesign.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- Minimum 8 years of experience within IT and software development
- Experience as an integration architect
- Experience working with XML and schemas
- Good knowledge of:
- Integration solution using messaging and event driven architecture
- Information architecture
- Integration platforms, preferably Microsoft BizTalk server
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns and Cloud based services
- Emerging application architecture capabilities (e.g. API Management and Microservice Architectures)
- Integration related software such as message queuing software, preferably WMQ
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
Please apply with CV and personal letter no later than 25th of September. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Utvecklare och tekniker inom Microsoft 365 och SharePoint sökes till Visma!
- Trainee – Systemutvecklare på Polisens IT-avdelning, placering i Stockholm
- Trainee – Systemutvecklare på Polisens IT-avdelning, placering i Norrköping
- Junior frontend-utvecklare
- Junior Android Developer to Dewire Gothenburg