- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avalanche Studios is looking for a talented and established Graphics Programmer to work on the development of a high profile AAA project for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
The Graphics Programmer will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining graphics-related systems within the Avalanche Engine. We have a reputation for producing great looking open-world games and you will be instrumental in our efforts to drive innovation.
• 4+ years experience of professional C/C++ programming
• Prior experience working as a graphics programmer on at least one shipped title on current-gen consoles
• Solid background in rendering with experience in shaders and lighting
• Good knowledge of modern rendering architectures and graphics API’s - X360 or XboxOne, PS3/PS4, DX11/DX12
• Experienced withCPU/GPU optimizations
• Strong math skills
• Worked with deferred render pipelines
• Developed tools and asset pipelines
• Proven track record in profiling and low-level optimization.
• Setting up an art content pipeline (compilers and exporters).
• Building shaders from the ground up and techniques used in advanced lighting
• Worked with DX11
• Proven ability to work well with artists and communication in a team environment
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm.