- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Avalanche Studios is looking for a talented system administrator to join our team in Stockholm. As the system administrator you will work with internal second line support to our staff, and work towards our engine team as well as the game production teams. The responsibilities include maintenance of internal and external servers and services in a mixed Windows and Linux environment, as well as our build farm.
You will be a part of the IT department together with a junior system administrator and our PC technicians, while reporting to our IT manager. In addition to that you will have an ongoing collaboration with our system administrator in our New York studio.
• Linux server experience: 7+ years with Debian, Ubuntu or CentOS
• Windows server experience: 2+ years with AD, DNS, DHCP
• Network administration: 5+ years
• Virtual Environment
• Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal English
• Virtual Environment: kubernetes, Google Compute Engine and AWS
• Windows server experience: DFS, WSUS, MDT, WDS
• Network administration: Cisco, WAN Optimization, Packet inspection, Wireshark or similar
• Knowledge of web servers, load balancers and proxy servers
• Programming/Scripting experience in Python, Bash or Perl
• Infrastructure Automation experience in Puppet, Ansibel or Chef
• Infrastructure monitoring experience in Zabbix, Nagios or OP5
• Perforce administration
To thrive in a position at Avalanche Studios, you need to be willing and have the ability to learn new tools, technologies and workflows. You need to have a positive attitude and a will to contribute to a healthy team dynamic by seeing opportunities and highlighting limitations in a constructive way.
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only. All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in Stockholm.