- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Great opportunity for an Application Expert to join our highly skilled Development Tools team at H&M!
As an Application Expert in the Development Tools team you will collaborate closely with the development organization in order to improve and suggest ways of working with different development tools. With your expertise you will provide technical guidance and support to our software engineers - covering both development and test within Java, and .NET.
Furthermore, you will also be responsible for maintaining test- and deployment tools in a challenging network environment with Linux, Virtual and cloud based interaction and based on that look in to the possibilities to use docker in H&M environment. To be successful in this role and to be able to suggest high quality improvements we believe you have a strong, genuine interest and ability to understand software development trends and where they are heading.
This is an opportunity for you to join a highly skilled and ambitious team in an international environment in the division Shared Support Functions (SSF). SSF delivers services and expertise to our Business- and IT-department which includes collaboration solutions, budgeting solutions, IT service-and asset management solutions.
The job of an Application Expert at H&M comes with lots of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Engage teams and help them with testing activities with traceability from requirements to deploying
- Supporting the development and/or implementation of test tools for automated application testing and deploy
- Analyze Business Requirements from management and users to define the architecture of the test solutions
- Assisting the coaches network with the latest within the test automation and test management framework
- Provide feedback for continued improvements on efficiency and reduced complexity
- Support users in different problems that they might have in the development tools area.
- Understand H&M development process and the tools so that you can support the coaches and the different delivery teams
- Forecast your areas cost
- Give feedback on how to improve the team?s WoW, from an operational up to tactical level
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include:
- Experience as a developer preferably in Java and .Net
- Experience from at least three different test tools in an enterprise environment, tools like ALM
- A passion about development process and particularly in test and test driven development and deploy
- Understand how important Requirement handling is in the development process
- Experience from Kanban/scrum way of work
- Communicate fluently in English both when speaking and in writing
- The ability and enjoy transforming vision into reality
- Work in a structured way and have the ability to communicate about problems and solutions in a simple way
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
Send your CV and Personal Letter no later than 2016-10-02.