- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you an Application Expert with Operational Intelligence and Application Performance expertise?
Take the next step in your career as an Application Expert and join one of Sweden's largest BI Organization where you will be challenged both on a strategic- but also on an operational level. You are responsible for analyzing business requirements from a management and user perspective in order to define the architecture of the BI solutions. But also take lead when it comes to engage and support teams and departments with reports, activities and planning related to a consumer production data. You work both on an operational and tactical level with the team's way-of-working (wow) as well with our offshore partners. You will work in an agile framework.
This is an opportunity for you to join a large international BI organization with lots of exciting possibilities, and to be a part of a highly skilled and ambitious team in the service area Shared Systems within the division Shared Support Functions. This service area delivers services and expertise to our Business- and IT-department, including collaboration solutions, budgeting solutions, IT service-and asset management solutions.
The job of an Application Expert at H&M comes with a lot of responsibility - and lots of fun. Your to do-list includes:
- Support the development of automated tools for BI and Application monitoring
- Liaise with different teams within different departments to help them set up output BI reports
- Provide support for ad-hoc data analysis. Support accurate data related to customer/team/management
- Automate Front-End for RL Business Intelligence as required
- Support test plans to validate new functionality in different systems
- Provide feedback for continued improvements on efficiency and reduced complexity
- Support users in different problems that they might have in the development tools area.
- Understand H&M development process and the tools so that you can support the coaches and the different delivery teams
We believe you are a social, open, communicative sales-minded individual - a truly ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. And your skills include and experience of 2 years:
- Min 2 years' of experience as a Data Analyst or BI Analyst/Developer
- MySQL and/or Oracle database experience
- Experience from development in in Java and/or .Net
- Experience from different BI tools
- Experience from working in Kanban/scrum way of work
- Experience from working with analyzing data via dashboards using tools like Splunk, DynaTrace or other similar tools
- You have the ability to transform vision into reality
- You work in a structured way and have the ability to communicate about problems and solutions in a simple way
- You have no problems in communicating in English both in speaking and writing
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
Send your CV and Personal Letter no later than 2016-10-02.